Participate in the first ever GW Postdocs Survey. Please take about 8 - 10 minutes of your time to tell us about your Postdoc Experience at GW and what you'd like to see from your GWPA.
Suggestions? Comment? Ideas for events? Let us know here =)
The mission of the George Washington University Postdoc Association (GWPA) is to enhance the postdoctoral experience at GW by establishing a sense of community among GW postdoctoral researchers, serving their needs and concerns, and providing them with career development training, counseling, and mentorship.
- Promoting interaction between postdoctoral researchers on an academic, social and cultural basis.
- Providing a liaison and facilitating communication between its members, faculty, administrators, and the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Disseminating university information and any nation wide policy changes relevant to GWPA members.
- Aiding members with career and professional growth through a series of seminars and workshops tailored to the specific needs of postdoctoral researchers.
- Promoting postdoctoral researchers, showcasing their work and increasing the campus visibility of the postdoc population.